The Abu Dhabi Government Youth 4 Sustainability (Y4S) Program, under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Khaled bin Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, is a Masdar global initiative dedicated to empowering the next generation of sustainability leaders. This innovative program is designed to help young professionals and university students connect with global business leaders, policymakers, and technology pioneers and learn the latest sustainability best practices.
Key Program Details:
Scholarship Type: Fellowships
Application Deadline: October 31, 2023
Value & Duration of Award:
The Abu Dhabi Government Youth 4 Sustainability (Y4S) Program provides full sponsorship for selected applicants. There are two program tracks under Y4S:
1. Future Sustainability Leaders (FSL) Program:
- This is a year-long program designed for university students and young professionals.
- It connects participants with global sustainability experts.
- Provides core knowledge, skills training, work experience, and networking opportunities.
- Events and activities occur over a 12-month period.
- Each cycle begins at Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW) held in January.
2. Sustainability Ambassadors Program (SA):
- This year-long program is intended for high school students.
- Designed to make them Sustainability Ambassadors.
- Offers core knowledge, skills training, authentic work experience, and networking at major events throughout the academic year.
Eligible Countries: International Students
To be eligible for the Abu Dhabi Government Youth 4 Sustainability (Y4S) Program, you must:
- Be a secondary school student, undergraduate, or graduate.
- Be aged between 15 and 35.
- Hold or be pursuing an undergraduate degree at an accredited institution.
- Have proficiency in spoken English.
- Submit a statement demonstrating your interest in a sustainability-related field.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply for this scholarship by clicking the “Apply For This Scholarship” link below.
To apply for the Abu Dhabi Government Youth 4 Sustainability (Y4S) Program, candidates must be prepared to submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- International Passport
- A 45-second to one-minute video describing a sustainability-related project or research topic you have contributed to or participated in.
- Passport photograph
Don’t miss the chance to be part of this prestigious program and to be empowered to drive positive change in sustainability. Apply by the October 31, 2023, deadline to join the next generation of sustainability leaders!