If the cost of education is holding you back from pursuing your dreams, the University of Bradford in the United Kingdom might have the solution you need. The University is offering International Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD Scholarships for the academic year 2024-25.
- Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Application Deadline: October 25, 2024
- Eligible Countries: International Students
To qualify for the University of Bradford Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Open to students of all nationalities.
- Special considerations are given to students from the following groups:
- Black students
- Disabled students
- Female students
- Care leavers
- Polar Q1 and Q2 students
- Refugees with sanctuary status at the university
- Estranged students
- Gypsy, Roma, Traveller students
- Children from military families, veterans, and partners of military personnel
Prioritizing Criteria in Case of Over-Subscription:
To manage high demand for these scholarships, certain groups are given priority:
- Students with two or more characteristics from underrepresented groups.
- Care leavers are prioritized because they represent the most underrepresented group at the University of Bradford and in highly skilled employment.
- Black students come next in priority as the second most underrepresented group within the University of Bradford and in highly skilled employment.
- Disabled students are next in line as the third most underrepresented group within the University of Bradford and in highly skilled employment.
- Female students are also given priority as they are underrepresented in the digital sector, although they are not underrepresented within the student body at the University of Bradford.
To be considered for the University of Bradford Scholarship, applicants should:
- Enroll in a postgraduate degree program at the University of Bradford.
- Complete the online scholarship application form after confirmation of your enrollment.
When applying online for the University of Bradford International Scholarship in the UK, applicants should prepare the following documents:
- Personal statement
- Letter of motivation
- Letter of recommendation
To be admitted to a master’s degree program, applicants need to have a first-class honors degree at the undergraduate level and meet the university’s entry requirements.
If English is not your first language, you must provide proof of English proficiency before being admitted to a postgraduate course.
This scholarship program presents a valuable opportunity for international students to pursue higher education and make their academic dreams a reality at the University of Bradford in the United Kingdom. Don’t miss this chance for quality education and personal growth.