International students seeking quality education in the United States now have a chance to earn scholarships at the University of Findlay, which offers more than 88 bachelor’s degrees and 11 master’s degrees. With over 1,000 graduate students among its 3,500-strong student body, Findlay stands out as a reputed institution.
Findlay believes in recognizing and rewarding hard work and academic excellence. It offers several scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate students, which are based on cumulative grade point averages (CGPA). Additionally, graduate students can earn extra scholarships by excelling in the GRE or GMAT tests.
Here are the scholarships offered to international students at the University of Findlay:
- Trustee Scholarship – Requires a CGPA of 3.95 or higher and offers $21,000 per year, renewable annually.
- Presidential Scholarship – Requires a CGPA of 3.75-3.94 and offers $19,000 per year, renewable each year.
- Dean’s Scholarship – Requires a CGPA of 3.5-3.74 and offers $17,000 per year, renewable each year.
- Findlay Award – Requires a CGPA of 2.75-3.49 and offers $15,000 per year, renewable each year.
- International Scholar Award – Requires a CGPA of 2.0-2.74 and offers $12,000 per year, renewable each year.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate, Masters
- Spring Application Deadline: November 10
- Summer Application Deadline: April 1
- Fall Application Deadline: June 20
Value & Duration of Award: Each scholarship offers $21,000 per year, and they are renewable annually based on the student’s CGPA.
Eligibility: To be considered for these scholarships, applicants must:
- Be international students.
- Be admitted to an undergraduate degree program.
- Demonstrate community service, leadership qualities, and motivation.
- Enroll full-time in the Honors program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Possess exceptional personal success skills, such as emotional maturity, motivation, and perseverance.
Application Process: There is no separate application process for these scholarships. Scholarships are applied automatically as part of the admittance process.
Required Documents: Applicants must be prepared to submit:
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if the transcript is not in English, a certified translation is required).
- Proof of meeting the University of Findlay’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
This opportunity offers international students a chance to pursue higher education in the United States and unlock a world of academic possibilities at the University of Findlay. Don’t miss this chance to invest in your future and shape your academic journey.