- Date: October 24, 2023
- Location: Grace King Hall – Office, LSU, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Louisiana State University (LSU) is seeking candidates for the position of Analyst-Data Processing 3. This full-time professional role is within the LSU Division of Student Affairs. The deadline for applications is November 4, 2023.
The Analyst-Data Processing 3, referred to as a “Computer Analyst 3” in the job description, plays a critical role in managing computer systems, workstations, and printers. Responsibilities include assembling hardware, installing software, making repairs, performing updates, and coordinating network security. This role also provides technical support, user training, and documentation for approximately 250 administrative users and 100+ stations in student computer labs, among other duties.
- Manage computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Lead projects involving the installation and maintenance of new hardware and software.
- Provide technology support services for the Department of Residential Life.
- Manage and maintain computer-related resources and licenses for staff, faculty, residential halls, and classrooms.
- Uphold campus policies and procedures, integrate campus-wide best practices into the department, and attend LSU Information Technology Services meetings and workshops.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 years of related experience. Student work or internships can be considered as half credit towards work experience.
- Familiarity with networking hardware and software installation and repair.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems for installation and repair.
- Documenting tickets and knowledge base articles.
- Must have a valid, Class E Louisiana driver’s license.
- Desired License/Certification: A+ and Network+.
Additional Position Information:
- Background Check: An offer of employment is contingent on a satisfactory pre-employment background check.
- Benefits: LSU offers outstanding benefits to eligible employees and their dependents, including health, life, dental, and vision insurance; flexible spending accounts; retirement options; various leave options; paid holidays; wellness benefits; tuition exemption for qualified positions; training and development opportunities; employee discounts; and more!
- Remote Work: Positions approved to work remotely outside the State of Louisiana shall be employed through Louisiana State University’s partner, nextSource Workforce Solutions, for Employer of Record Services.
LSU is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
LSU believes diversity, equity, and inclusion enrich the educational experience of our students, faculty, and staff. LSU actively seeks and encourages qualified applications from persons with diverse backgrounds, cultures, and experiences.
How to Apply:
Applications will be accepted online on the LSU Careers website. To assure the fullest consideration, candidates are encouraged to have complete applications submitted by November 4, 2023. Application materials should include a letter of interest, curriculum vitae or resume, and the names, telephone numbers, and email addresses of at least three professional references.
For further information and inquiries, please contact Gregory A. Burbank at firstname.lastname@example.org.