As a Call Center Representative in this role, your primary task is to respond to customer inquiries over the phone and resolve issues in line with the organization’s service standards. While the telephone calls you handle are typically routine, some may require deviations from standard screens, scripts, and procedures. Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Answer customer telephone inquiries, orders, service needs, and complaints.
- Provide solutions where applicable or direct inquiries to the relevant technical or service areas.
- Maintain a detailed and current knowledge of the company’s/assigned client’s products and services.
- Analyze customer service needs and communicate them to the service and technical departments as needed.
- Use a computerized data entry system and other relevant applications.
It’s important to note that the compensation for this position is $15 per hour, as per the CO Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
- Resolve basic or tier 1 payment and account-related requests, which can include card activations, payments, and name and address updates for cardholders (customers) of 1-2 assigned company clients.
- Utilize standardized or scripted responses via a user-friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI) screens for client systems.
- Enter necessary data into client-provided systems and databases.
- Determine the basic reasons for customer issues using a client-provided decision tree.
- Escalate or refer unresolved customer grievances and requests to more experienced Customer Service Representatives or designated departments for further investigation and resolution.
This role provides an opportunity to build a foundational knowledge of products, policies, and procedures for a limited number of clients. You’ll also develop an understanding of association guidelines and compliance by referring to online manuals and specific client training materials when needed to resolve cardholder inquiries.
- Ability and flexibility to work hours as assigned; this is a 24/7 Call Center.
- This position requires being on camera during work hours.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 6 months of call center experience, either remote or onsite
Desired Skills and Capabilities:
- Skills/Knowledge: Acquires and applies job skills, learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity: Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine, recognizing the need for occasional deviations from accepted practice.
- Supervision: Works under close supervision and receives detailed instructions on all assignments.
Please note that the position listed in this requisition is ineligible for the referral bonus award program.
This remote role offers a unique opportunity to make an impact and serve customers while working from the comfort of your own space. If you have the required qualifications and skills, this position could be the perfect fit for you.