BairesDev, the fastest-growing company in America, is currently seeking a Client Representative to join their Sales Team. With a presence on five continents and world-class clients, BairesDev is fueled by their multicultural teams. To maintain their commitment to delivering top-quality solutions, they hire only the Top 1% of talents and invest in their professional growth on exciting projects.
In the role of Client Representative, you will have a pivotal role in the daily operations of BairesDev. This position offers an excellent opportunity to become a key member of the Sales team and set the stage for unique career growth opportunities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Uploading new leads’ data to the ERP (database) and the Marketing Spreadsheet.
- Distributing crucial information to other teams, including recruiting and human resources.
- Conducting extensive web searches to identify leads and company contact information.
- Interacting with clients and your team through the chat system to gather all relevant information.
- Establishing, nurturing, and sustaining positive business and customer relationships.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as Data Entry or Sales Agent.
- Prior experience in sales support roles.
- A strong technical background with an understanding of, or hands-on experience in, software development and web technologies.
- A substantial network of potential new clients in the IT industry and/or specific verticals.
- Being target-driven and having strong networking abilities.
- The capability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Detail-oriented and driven by deadlines.
- Proficiency in English at an advanced level.
- 100% remote work.
- Provided hardware setup for your home office.
- Flexible working hours – create your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation, and holidays.
- A diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative setting with the resources and structure of a leading multinational.
- Competitive compensation well above the market average.
- Opportunities for growth at the pace of your learning curve.
At BairesDev, they have a remote workforce but maintain a robust culture that fosters diversity and teamwork. As the leading software development company in Latin America, they are committed to ensuring that every team member has the best opportunities for growth and professional development in an inclusive, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every member of the BairesDev team brings their own unique story and skills. They want to hear your story.