Dedicated to bringing positive change and value to communities and society as a whole. From life-saving facilities to clean water, efficient transportation, and technological advancement, Jacobs integrates various solutions to create the smart environments of the future.
This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the US. Jacobs Energy & Power (E&P) is looking for a Cross Market Solutions Champion for the Federal sector. As an Energy and Power Cross Market Solutions Champion, your role is to facilitate top-line growth across Jacobs, with a specific focus on Energy and Power solutions in the federal market. You will represent Energy and Power by engaging with the federal market to help achieve our clients’ energy-related objectives. This position acts as a bridge between Energy and Power expertise and the federal market to deliver a unified solution.
If you are motivated, passionate, and excited about the energy transition, this role is for you. It offers personal and professional growth opportunities as you connect across the Energy & Power business unit and the federal market. Whether you’re an engineer looking to expand your business acumen or a project manager seeking to deepen your business knowledge, this position will challenge and develop you as you strategically implement a OneJacobs approach to delivering solutions to clients.
- Represent Energy & Power to clients and Jacobs with a solutions-oriented approach.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for operations connectivity with E&P support for the federal market.
- Act as the secondary point of contact for sales pursuits within the federal market after the Client Growth Manager.
- Understand current E&P capabilities to streamline staff engagement in pursuits and projects.
- Assist Market Operations Professionals and Project Managers with cross-market portfolio relationship management and project engagement within the federal market.
- Internally promote E&P to North American federal market leaders.
- Support federal projects as a technical or management leader.
- Raise awareness of North American federal market trends in relation to Energy & Power.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business management field or related work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 3 years of employment within Jacobs.
- Progressive experience in engineering or related disciplines associated with the federal market.
- Broad existing contacts and strong relationships within the federal market sector.
- Fundamental understanding of the energy transition challenges and client needs in the federal market.
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Progressive experience in engineering or related disciplines associated with the energy and power market.
- Experience supporting proposal development.
- Experience leading projects.
Jacobs is committed to reinventing tomorrow by addressing the world’s most critical issues, such as thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery, and cutting-edge manufacturing. With over $15 billion in revenue and more than 60,000 talented employees, Jacobs provides a wide range of professional services for both government and private sectors, including consulting, technical services, scientific research, and project delivery.