- Number of Positions: 3
- Contract Type: Full Time & Part Time
- Pay: £11.00 – £12.50 per hour
- Hours: Various
- Location: Highgate – N2 0BE
- Closing Date: 13/11/2023
- Job Category: Housekeeping
- Region: Region 1
- Home Name: Signature at Highgate
What Signature Offers:
- From £11.00 per hour
- Bank/Part time/Full time Day shifts available
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 bank holidays depending on length of service
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Free meals on shift for staff working 6+ hours
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support, and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards, and more
Job Introduction: Take pride in creating a beautiful environment for our residents when you join Signature Senior Lifestyle as a Housekeeper at our luxury care and nursing home in Highgate.
Your Role at Signature:
As our Housekeeper, you’ll be the sort of person who doesn’t go out without leaving a tidy bed. You’ll apply your high standards of cleanliness, hygiene, and tidiness to our residents’ homes and communal living spaces to ensure they’re spotlessly clean and beautifully presented.
You’ll also be working in laundry, ensuring that the linen is kept clean for residents’ comfort and hygiene. You’ll also have your eye out for potential fire and accident risks, working with the housekeeping and maintenance team to reduce any risks to resident’s safety.
Our residents will notice and appreciate attention to detail, and a high standard of cleanliness builds confidence in our service delivery.
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as your methodical nature, high personal standards of cleanliness and hygiene, and effective written and verbal communication, an NVQ level 1 and experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
We are delighted to announce that from 1 January 2022, our hourly paid colleagues will receive 25 days (plus 8 days bank holiday) — growing with length of service up to 30 days holiday.
Signature Senior Lifestyle offers unrivaled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.