- Position: Night Care Worker
- Job Reference: 001151
- Location: Johnstone – Adams House
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Full/Part Time: Part Time
- Salary: £129.87-£133.38 per night (Qualification applies)
- Division: Older People Services
- Hours Per Week: 19.00 (2 nights)
- Closing Date: 05/11/2023
About the Role:
CrossReach is one of Scotland’s largest social care charities, dedicated to offering care to people in need of support to live life to the fullest, regardless of their circumstances. They are currently looking for empathetic and caring individuals to join their team as Night Care Workers. This role offers security, great benefits, and a supportive team environment.
- Provide care and support to individuals in need.
- Learn and develop by gaining SVQ professional qualifications.
- Work as part of a supportive team.
- Respect the Christian Ethos as the work is done in Christ’s name.
- Membership of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme.
- Registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
- Respect and adherence to the Christian Ethos.
- Legal permission to work in the UK, which is granted by UK Visas and Immigrations.
- Funding and support to gain SVQ professional qualifications.
- A range of benefits including a health cash plan, company pension, and retail discounts.
How to Apply:
If you have any queries regarding this role or the recruitment process, please contact the Recruitment team at email@example.com.