- Job #: R-00122299-OTHLOC-PL-2D4661
- Location: Remote, US
- Category: Network Administration and Ops
- Schedule (FT/PT): Full Time
- Travel Required: No
- Shift: Day
- Remote Type: Hybrid Remote
- Clearance: Secret
- Referral Eligibility: Eligible
- Referral Bonus Amount: $3000
- Group: Defense
Leidos Defense Group is seeking a skilled Developer/Process Improvement Business Intelligence Developer to join their Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation. This role is vital for the GIG Service Management – Operations II (GSM-O II) contract in Fort Meade, MD, encompassing the operations, maintenance, and defense of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) within the DOD Information Network (DODIN).
- Work with diverse stakeholders to review requirements, design, develop, and test new business intelligence tools, features, and functionality.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve tool performance issues.
- Collaborate to design and develop SharePoint and web applications, create application architecture tools, data flow diagrams, and evaluate system performance.
- Make suggestions to improve customer processes, tool performance, and reduce costs.
- Communicate system architecture to stakeholders and review new technologies, procedures, and IT standards.
- Promote coding best practices and influence others to adopt new technical approaches and solutions.
- Troubleshoot tool performance and configuration issues.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing features and application configurations.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years of relevant experience in computer science, software engineering, web development, or information systems. Additional 4 years of experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Microsoft Power Platform Certification.
- Active US Secret Security Clearance.
- Proficiency in developing applications using PowerApps, canvas, Forms, SharePoint online.
- Strong communications experience working with or around a complex, diverse team of government personnel.
- Strong knowledge of design and development of user interfaces, user controls, and custom controls using Microsoft Power Platform.
- Experience in technical domains such as Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI) Analytics, and Low Code/No Code Analytics applications for dynamic analytic reporting.
The pay range is $66,300.00 – $119,850.00. This is a general guideline and not a guarantee of compensation.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers, with annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion.
Leidos emphasizes diversity and inclusion and prohibits scams related to employment opportunities. If you receive suspicious emails, please contact Leidos immediately.
Leidos is committed to diversity and providing equal employment opportunities for all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of factors such as sex, race, ethnicity, age, and more. Leidos will also consider applicants with criminal histories as permitted by relevant laws.