Location: London, UK
Meta is currently seeking a Technical Program Manager (TPM) to join the Reality Labs Developer Infrastructure team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in defining and driving highly complex, cross-functional software programs. Your focus will be on ensuring that developers have the necessary tools to efficiently build the future of AR/VR/XR computing. This position involves collaborating with various teams, including engineering, product management, legal, data science, and policy, to shape strategy, team goals, and the software roadmap.
Technical Program Manager – Developer Infrastructure Responsibilities:
- Roadmap Development: Develop developer infrastructure roadmaps based on product and technical requirements, aligning with business needs.
- Geographic Collaboration: Work across geographic locations to drive the successful adoption of developer infrastructure in automation labs and data centers.
- Best Practices and Process Development: Develop best practices and product development processes in a dynamic environment. Evangelize these practices to enable scalability across different products.
- Cross-functional Leadership: Lead cross-functional teams in implementing the roadmap from the early stage of development through launch. Take charge of launch/release activities related to software features and deliverables.
- Educational Background: BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience as a Technical Program Manager or Software Product Manager managing software programs from inception to production.
- Skills: Program-level strategic planning, interaction with executive-level management, complex issue resolution, effective communication, and team-building skills.
- Product Launch Experience: Experience in launching products or delivering large software releases.
- Knowledge: Familiarity with software development processes and best practices.
- Knowledge: Knowledge of software development processes such as CI/CD and/or Testing Frameworks.
- Infrastructure Experience: Experience dealing with large-scale infrastructure aimed at improving developer productivity.
Meta builds technologies to facilitate connections, community building, and business growth. Since Facebook’s launch in 2004, Meta has been transforming the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram, and WhatsApp have empowered billions globally. Now, Meta is pushing beyond 2D screens into immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality, shaping the next evolution in social technology. Individuals building their careers with Meta contribute to a future beyond the limits of today’s digital connection.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (accommodations) in recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long-term conditions, mental health conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, neurodivergence, or those requiring pregnancy-related support. For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Compensation details listed reflect the base salary only, excluding bonus, equity, or sales incentives. Additionally, Meta offers a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about benefits at Meta.