- Type: Masters
- Location: United Kingdom
- University: University of Oxford
- Deadline: Not Specified
About Eni University of Oxford Scholarship:
The 2024 Eni University of Oxford Scholarship is fully funded by the international integrated energy company Eni, specifically for African students. This scholarship aims to empower high aspiring and high potential African MBA candidates, contributing to better leadership and governance on the continent. The scholarship covers full MBA course fees, provides a grant for living expenses, and includes one return airfare.
- Type: Masters
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Value & Duration of Award:
- Full MBA course fees
- Grant for living expenses
- One return airfare
- Ivory Coast
- High aspiring and high potential African MBA candidates
- Contribution to better leadership and governance of the continent
- Awarded based on academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
How To Apply:
Step 1: Apply for the MBA program through the (Oxford MBA application portal).
Step 2: No additional application is required for the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship. The scholarship panel will use the details supplied in the Oxford MBA application form to determine eligibility.
Note: There is no fixed application deadline for these scholarships. All eligible offer-holders will be considered after each MBA admissions deadline; however, the availability of the scholarships in later application stages is not guaranteed.
Step 3: Click the button below to visit the (Eni University of Oxford Scholarship Official page) to submit your application.