Location: University of Wyoming, College of Agriculture, Life Sciences, and Natural Resources
Pay Rate: $10.00
The University of Wyoming encourages applications from diverse candidates and is especially interested in those with experience working with diverse populations and initiatives. They are currently offering a Work Study student position within the College of Agriculture, Life Sciences, and Natural Resources.
This Work Study position will assist staff officers and departments with various projects related to social media, marketing, research, data entry, and spreadsheet management. The successful candidate will be responsible for tasks such as:
- Collecting and deploying social media content.
- Contributing to the development of a social media plan.
- Managing various department accounts on platforms including Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, Youtube, and Google.
- Assisting in the creation of posters and graphic designs for marketing materials.
- Conducting data entry and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Providing additional support for projects as required.
Remote Work Eligibility:
This position is eligible for remote work and offers a flexible work schedule.
- Education: Sophomore standing.
- Experience: Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Other requirements: Eligibility for and acceptance of a work-study award through Student Financial Aid for the applicable semester and/or academic year.
Applicants should complete the online application and include a cover letter and resume for a comprehensive application.
The University of Wyoming is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer. They are dedicated to fostering a multicultural environment and strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities. If you have a disability and need an accommodation to apply for a position, please contact 307-766-2377 or email email@example.com, in accordance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA).
The University of Wyoming is situated in Laramie, a town with a population of 30,000 in the heart of the Rocky Mountain West. The state of Wyoming continually invests in its university, making it a leader in academics, research, and outreach. Laramie offers both exceptional recreational opportunities and proximity to Colorado’s Front Range, which includes major metropolitan cities such as Denver, Boulder, and Fort Collins. This picturesque mountain landscape provides year-round outdoor activities and enjoys over 300 days of sunshine annually. To learn more about the region, please visit http://visitlaramie.org/.