Amazon provides enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform worldwide, and more than 2 million sellers have been using this Marketplace service today. Amazon is developing infrastructure aggressively to support this growth around the world, particularly in the booming cross border selling area. ESM SAS Core Paid Service is a nascent but fast-expanding program aiming at providing China-based Selling Partners (SP) with professional and value-added services including account management services and consulting services to drive SPs to maximize their presence and business in Amazon Global marketplaces. Meanwhile to enhance SP experience and improve the Amazon end customer experience by enabling more selection, better input management and fewer defects in their shopping experience.
In this context, Amazon China Global Selling SAS Core Paid Service team is seeking for an experienced account manager who will be working closely with SPs to monitor and drive business performance, and provide 1:1 consultancy for exploring business opportunities and generate strategic solution to drive business growth. Manage relationships with SPs and develop strategies for SPs’ global accounts to maximize business growth and further enhance these relationships. Meanwhile deliver first-class level of services for SP satisfaction.
The Account Manager will have experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and the ability to deliver results. Responsible for proactively explore business opportunities by leveraging his/her deep understanding of Sellers’ business and his/her expertise in Amazon products and policies to drive seller success. In addition, to identify and address any issues that may impact revenue generation.
Manage all aspects of the client relationship for highest standard of seller experience.
Key job responsibilities
- Conduct deep dive analysis on key factors affecting Seller business performance and diagnose root cause of performance and provide actionable plans (a. operational improvements, b. product development and c. process improvement).
- Identify key business opportunities through Voice of Seller and data analysis and manage toward a growth plan.
- Implement account management best practices and SOPs into the business development framework.
- Drive seller growth and seller success on Amazon through selection growth, conversion enhancement, ads optimization and feature adoption etc.
About the team
The Account Manager (AM) provides value-added services with holistic account management support, including 1) monitoring and maintaining performance, and working with clients to improve performance; 2) proactively monitoring accounts to identify and address any issues that may impact revenue generation;3) managing relationships with key accounts and developing strategies to maximize these relationships, and 4) working across all relevant cross-functional areas to guarantee effective communication, implementation, and execution of objectives. L4 AM will manage less complicated accounts (e.g., TTM GMS< $10 MM, manage 1-2 categories, across multiple Arc, etc.) with guidance from AM leaders.
Candidates are to work out of one of this location:
- Shanghai, 31, CHN
- 3+ years relevant experience in the retail/consultancy and / or related industries, with a proven track record of managing relationships and / or projects
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to independently deal with tools (Salesforce, Excel, other internal tools)
- Experienced in using analysis, reporting, modeling, and forecasting to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- BA/BS required
1. Strong in data mining and business analytics, able to present business insights on top of data facts
2. Cross-Border Ecommerce Business background preferred