Moniepoint has become one of the best companies that has made transactions easy, with Moniepoint app, you can perform various actions such as pay tv bills, electricity, water, Airtime, Data or even Send and receive cash from any bank.
Currently, many Moniepoint agents are complaining of being unable to login to their Moniepoint Dashboard which is heart breaking, in this article, we’re going to walk you through the steps of how you can login to your Moniepoint Dashboard and reset your Moniepoint Dashboard.
Make sure you don’t skip any part of this article, to avoid missing any information concerning Moniepoint Logins, Moniepoint Dashboard or how you can become a Moniepoint agent.
To get access to your Moniepoint Dashboard, you need to download Moniepoint app from playstore, after that, you can follow the steps outlined below:
- Open the app
- Click on clientarea
- Now input your correct username and password
- If you’re login in on a new device you’ll need to verify your mobile number
- Once all is done, you’ll be automatically logged in to your account.
If you’re getting error messages while trying to login to your Moniepoint Dashboard, this can be because either the username or password you’re inputting is incorrect, to fix this, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Moniepoint official website
- Click on clientarea
- Tap on “forgot password”
- An email that contains a verification link and instructions on how to reset your password will be sent immediately.
- Once done you can open the mobile app and input your Moniepoint logins.
Few tips to keep your Moniepoint logins safe
- Use a Complicated password for your Moniepoint account, your password should contain uppercase lowercase, digits and characters.
- Never share your Moniepoint logins with anyone for this can put the assets in your Moniepoint account at risk.
- When login in on the web version, crosscheck the url to be sure you’re not on a phishing site.
Now I figured out many people wants to know how to become a Moniepoint Agent which isn’t really stated on other websites, so I’ve come to explain the process you have to follow to become one.
To become a Moniepoint Agent you have to be at least 18yrs, and must provide the following documents at Moniepoint office:
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Phone numbers of relatives
Once you have the documents listed above, you’ll be enrolled and be given a Point of Sales (POS) machine, this machine is what you will use to perform transactions, the best part is, you get profits on each transactions you make.
Moniepoint is a company that allows it’s agents to perform transcriptions and get a commission, you won’t be able to login to your Moniepoint Dashboard if your Moniepoint logins are incorrect, so to fix this, follow the solution we outlined above to reset your password and gain access to your Moniepoint Dashboard again, should you have any further questions, drop them in the comments section, Thanks for reading guys!.
Here are further questions you might have relating to this article.
Yes, you have to pay N50,000 to become a Moniepoint agent, this fee is for the Point of sales (POS) and nothing else, every other thing is free.
You should contact their customer support through email or use the live chat support option available on the mobile app, they should help you reset the password without any hassle.
That might be caused by an internal error, to fix this you need to close the app and login again, or make sure you have sufficient data and reload the dashboard, if it doesn’t work, contact their customer support.