- Shift Pattern: 5 days per week
- Start Time & End Time: 6.00 pm – 10.00 pm
- Location: Little Houghton
- Department: Cleaning
- Salary Details: £10.90
- Vacancy Type: Permanent
- Hours Per Week: 20
About the Role:
TCFM is currently recruiting for a cleaner to work at a client’s site in Little Houghton.
Duties will include:
- Cleaning classrooms, wiping down surfaces, mopping, etc.
- Sanitizing and cleaning toilets.
- Wiping down surfaces in the kitchen area.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about cleaning standards.
What You Get from Us:
- Our colleague and client relationships are important to us, so if you have the skills to help us meet their needs, we provide training and tools for our processes and systems to help you succeed.
- Assistance Programme through Health Assured: Physical, mental, and financial health support for all our colleagues through our ehub and phone.
- Wagestream: Access your money as you earn it, track and save as you earn, and learn better spending habits.
- Perkbox: Savings on your weekly shop, days out, eating out, and utility bills. Plus, access to recipes and well-being tips.
- Fortnightly pay.
- Free uniform.
READ ALSO Job Opportunity: Body and Paint Specialist - Toyota Dealer (Misrata, Libya, USD 750 - 1000)
You will be required to complete a DBS for this role, and we will organize and cover the cost.
A little about us:
- A family-owned business founded in 1962.
- Turnover over £84 million, employing over 4,000 colleagues.
- Currently ranking within the top 2% of all cleaning and security providers.
- Our services include Cleaning, Security, Specialist, and FM services.
- We are passionate about delivering a personable and reliable service.
- We work within multiple industries, and you will probably recognize the brands we serve. If this all sounds great to you, we look forward to hearing from you.